[messages] [Module Design] Set Window & Frame Size on Opening - Newbie

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Jul 15 10:05:34 CEST 2014

Thus spake orionsbell:
> Could there be in the near future?

That depends on whether someone submits a patch to do it, and on what
that patch does.

* I'm opposed to making initial position of the divider a setting. We
have too many unobvious settings as it is.

* I would be happy to have a patch which automaticaly sets the position
of the divider to solve the frequently-reported problem of the divider
starting pulled completely to the bottom, obscuring the map.

* For anything else, I'd need a convincing argument as to why it is an
improvement.