[messages] [Module General Discussion] Editing Pandemic module

vpereira jedipereira at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 19:12:23 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm new with VASSAL and I would like to edit the Pandemic module to add
2 new role cards (from 2013 edition). How can I do that?
>From what I saw, I need to add the pictures from Role Card and Pawn, add
them in the game logic and build...

What I tried so far: I unzip the .vmod file, add the pictures in the
folder and zipped again... I try to open this "new" module in VASSAL (to
add the new info in game logic) but the engine tell that the "new"
module is not validate.

So how is the correct way to do this??

thanks