[messages] [Module Design] different marker/counter value if a card is masked

bugggg devmrbug at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 19:38:36 CEST 2014

I'm attempting to add automatic basic scoring to my  Yardmaster Express
(http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Yardmaster_Express) module, but
it would require each card to have two different values depending on
whether or not it's been masked. The value is 4 if it is masked. If the
face is showing, it can be 4, 5, 6, or 8 (I don't think that there are
any 7 cards). Does anyone know how to give a different marker/counter
value to a card based on whether or not it's masked -- if it's even
possible? Thanks!