[messages] [Developers] Custom class version checks

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Fri Jul 18 22:40:55 CEST 2014

Thus spake mkiefte:
> One potential problem I see is that a lot of players don't actually
> update their modules.
>
> The message should also suggest they look for an updated version.

Modified text:

This module contains custom Java code (<name>) which was not compiled to
be Java 5 compatible. As a result, this module will not run on all
versions of Java which VASSAL itself supports.

Please check whether there is an updated version of this module. If not,
please contact the maintainer of this module and request that it be fixed.

How's that?