[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Module hangs on a Deleted map

austeve79 austeve at stones.com
Sat Jul 19 02:36:46 CEST 2014

I am able toy add folders called '_MACOSX" and
"PaulKoenigsFortressEuropeV1.02" into my unzipped module. Not sure WHAT
does into folders. Thus I tried adding a folder named _MACOSX, then
placed inside that a folder named "PaulKoenigsFortressEuropeV1.02" and
then placed all the remaining stuff in that file. Zipped it up and
changed the extension from ZIP to VMOD. VASSAL doesn't recognize it.

Steve