[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Module hangs on a Deleted map

austeve79 austeve at stones.com
Sat Jul 19 02:43:39 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

I am able to add folders called '_MACOSX" and
"PaulKoenigsFortressEuropeV1.02" into my unzipped module. Not sure WHAT
does into folders. Thus I tried adding a folder named _MACOSX, then
placed inside that a folder named "PaulKoenigsFortressEuropeV1.02" and
then placed all the remaining stuff in that folder. Zipped it up and
changed the extension from ZIP to VMOD. VASSAL doesn't recognize it.

Thus there must something that goes into those folder and a specific
sequence/order.

Steve