[messages] [Module Design] Follow-Up to Grid Numbering Problems

Rommel14 pfell.688 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:10:36 CEST 2014

Ratty and Joel,

Thanks a million!  I have been skirting the edges of this problem,
looking for an answer since 3.0.x came out!  Like I said, I have a
work-around using triggers based on a Calculated Expression (essentially
TriggerZone-1), but that seemed like a kluge.  I knew there had to be a
way to do this.

As for using the Map Details, I was too locked into thinking about hex
maps with lots of counters that can move all over the place within one
turn.  I wasn't thinking about using "Moved on Map" to trigger this type
of event.  I am assuming by "ending movement" you mean that a Piece is
selected, moved either via mouse or keyboard, and then de-selected.

I'll try this out and see if I can adapt it to my module.  Thanks again!