[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Replicable resource/memory issue when loading/closing games

Benkyo benkyo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:27:39 CEST 2014

Here's the test mod:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkipjbn664js9vw/test2.vmod[1]

There is only a deck of 15 cards (many of which don't have mask info any
more) and a button that shuffles the deck once.
Saving the game, closing then loading the save, then clicking on the
button will result in the deck being shuffled twice. Do it again and the
button causes the deck to be shuffled three times. The pattern
continues. At what point things get overloaded and pieces disappear I do
not know, but I think the root of the problem is the global hotkey
triggering multiple times.

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkipjbn664js9vw/test2.vmod