[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] VASSAL won't open

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Jul 29 13:45:53 CEST 2014

Thus spake Roger Eastep:
> Joel,
>
> As you suggested, I rebooted, and then was able to open VASSAL. Then I
> "quit" the program and tried to open it again but nothing happened.  I
> checked the Task manager and Java was in the list:

Whether Java was running after trying to open VASSAL a second time is
not what I asked you to check. What we need to know is whether Java is
still running after you've exited VASSAL but *before* you've tried to
restart it.

(Also: I'm cc'ing this back to the list---you seem to have replied
only to me.)