[messages] [Module Design] LOAD/SAVE a configuration of game components

Bootylactin jon.c.schultz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 20:52:28 CEST 2014

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, the forum search refuses both
"load" and "save" as too common.

I'm working on updating a module for Marvel Dice Masters, and I'd like
to allow players to create teams ahead of time.  Teams include up to 10
cards and then 1 to n (n = 2 to 5) dice that correspond to each card.  I
know save/load be done with "Decks", but in this case I need more than
just cards and I don't want the cards stacked on top of one another.

Is there some way to achieve this within the confines of the default
tools provided by Vassal?

Thanks in advance for any replies!