[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal 3.2.13 : invisibility trait problem
gary at bearwizard.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 00:35:41 CEST 2014
[This message has been edited.]
Vassal 3.2.13 update has made the Invisibility trait reset to visible on
all saved games where units were marked invisible.
1. Saved Games in 3.2.12 with several counters with invisibility trail
set to 'invisible'
2. Updated Engine to 3.2.13
3. Also update module to 3.2.13 by opening editor and saving.
3. Load previously saved 3.2.12 game into new version Module and Engine.
4. Using the 'Tools->Refresh Counters' feature to update previous game.
5. All markers with Invisible trait and selected to be invisible in the
earlier save game are now made visible.
I don't think I've noticed this before on other updates.
Read this topic online here:
More information about the messages