[messages] [Module Design] Counting Number of Stacks that Fired

ad6gt ad6gt at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 02:06:40 CEST 2014

I would like to track the number of stacks (1 or more than one Game
Pieces) that fires. I attempted with a global property using the Set
Global Property trait but when multiple pieces were selected, it
incremented the global property multiple times. I tried a dynamic
property on a dummy game piece using Global Key Command but again had
multiple increments with multiple pieces were selected and fired. I
looked at a second dynamic property that had a range of 0 to 1, thus
multiple increments resulted in a count of 1 but can not add the one to
the first dp only once. Am I trying something not possible? Or did I
miss the obvious?  Thanks

Mark