[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Charles McLellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Sat May 3 21:04:05 CEST 2014

Hi, Still have some printer problems, but I want to go on here.

I downloaded Demo2 and implemented the changes. A "End Movement" button
shows on the top icon menu row. However, the units no longer carry the
Return to Start with the right click. Something is wrong. I have checked
and rechecked the settings. I believe everything is in order except it
doesn't work. I did notice that the " Change Value Control V" went from
the top to the bottom.

Is there a limit to the number of traits that a piece can have?  Maybe
the trait list is too long.