[messages] [Module Design] Having trouble with a GKC

photographtheverb films at photographtheverb.com
Sat May 3 23:29:18 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I have counters on map "Mistral" and they have the "Invisible" trait.
I need a button on "Winds" map to reset the counters to Invisible at the
start of the turn.

I have the right Key command. I put "Current Board=Mistral" in the
Matching properties line and then tried a bunch of other stuff to get
the invisible part to work to no avail. I'm not sure if this makes any
difference but the counters are located in an "At-Start Stack"

I have only done one GKC before. That one was on the main map of a game
that resets a layer at the end of the turn. I got that one to work but
I'm having trouble with this one. Help would be greatly appreciated!