[messages] [Module Design] How to Develop VASSAL Modules in parallel?

comdotski treade at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 5 07:40:23 CEST 2014

In particular, I would like to be able to share the work in creation of
a different number of Player Decks. These are different Decks in the one
Module.

Therefore to be specific, how can I (if at all), have different people
work on different decks for the same module at the same time and them
merge them into the main 'branch'? I have tried to copy and paste
between two different versions of the same module at the same time
without success. Note that the cards are not simple as they have layer,
prototype, send to deck etc traits.

Is there anything in the extensions world that could help?

Any ideas welcome.