[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 19:04:27 CEST 2014

"Charles McLellan" wrote:
> On a retry, a Save As… was forbidden in the location where the
> module was located (C:\ Program Files \ VASSAL \ mods) but allowed in
> a location under "C: \ Users \ Charles."

As a general point, I would really discourage keeping your collection of
VASSAL modules anywhere in the C:\Program Files hierarchy. C:\Program
Files is a location intended for __programs__, but not data files
associated with those programs. The VASSAL program itself is fine there,
but individual modules are _data_, and should be kept elsewhere. A
folder in your home directory (C:\Users\Charles) is ideal.