[messages] [Module General Discussion] GMT Panzer Exp modules question

heydrich pzlehr88 at att.net
Mon May 5 19:59:15 CEST 2014

Hello, I am not expert at VASSAL as I am a infrequent gamer anymore.
Anyway, I'd like to start playing GMT's Panzer and it's expansion sets.
I downloaded the main Panzer game and it works fine.  I downloaded both
Panzer expansions and can't get either to work.  I am sure I am
overlooking something. something simple.  If someone could point me in
the right direction, I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks,
Chuck