[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 20:00:31 CEST 2014

"Charles McLellan" wrote:

> > Email the files to me direct to get around the file size. We'll get
> > this taken care of for you. You've got my email from before
>

> Not sure that attachments of this TRC4 size will pass through my ISP.
> I believe that the largest that they pass is 5MB, these are currently
> substantially larger. Will reduce significantly before actually
> finishing the module. That is in the future.

Here you go. Fixed and added to all your units Russian and German

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/File:TRC5fixed.vmod[1]

You had done everything right but missed one crucial thing which I did
say earlier to check - the last field in the Map dialog - yours was
empty and why it wasn't working properly - see attached image so you
know where I was talking about

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/File:TRC5fixed.vmod