[messages] [Feature Requests] Minimize buttons for open windows

Zerrian rabidewok at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 20:30:53 CEST 2014

Hi Vassal Dev and others,

I'm maintaining a module that I've inherited and since have added loads
of expansions for the game. A request came over another forum to have a
feature added to the game that I don't believe I can add without some
extensive research to import a class to the sections required.

As the subject of this thread states (and I'm not sure if this has been
requested before) but the request I was asked of and I've thought would
be an excellent addition would be a minimize/maximize button for each
inner window. While I'm playing the game, I tend to have 2-4 extra
windows open to play the game. Having the windows minimized to the lower
left section of the core engine would be a handy option to have. Not
only handy but would help keep the game window clean and smoother
functioning. That way, I don't have to search down the multiple folders
I've set up to find the deck/map window I need. I can just simply
[double-]click the window in the lower left (or where ever) to pull the
window back up for reference.

Thanks for your time!

-Andrew