[messages] [Module Design] Placing piece below other one that possesses DNS trait

grouchysmurf lgrabun at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:50:16 CEST 2014

Is there a way to place -- preferably through Trigger Action trait -- a
piece BELOW another piece which -- the latter one -- possesses DOES NOT
STACK trait? I have Political Control markers that which cannot be moved
but flipped. Generally, a unit would move above those markers but
sometimes player may want to mark his unit as hidden in the fortress --
usually it is being done by placing the unit in question below the PC
marker. Is there a way to do it in Vassal?

Restricted Access helps a bit -- i.e. I can place the unit below the PC,
triggering the DOWN command but the drawback is that the PC itself is
selectable which I don't really want. Any hints?