[messages] [Module Design] Placing piece below other one that possesses DNS trait

grouchysmurf lgrabun at gmail.com
Mon May 5 21:15:05 CEST 2014

Got it. I used Game Piece Layers[1]. There are three: Above, PC and
Below. Normally, a unit has a Layer (set by a Dynamic Property) set to
'Above'. There are two commands, however - Hide in Fortress, which
modifies the Dynamic Property in question to 'Below' and Leave the
Fortress which sets it back to 'Above'. Plus some fun with Restrict
Command et voila, it works as I wanted it to.

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/GamePieceLayers