[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 22:27:57 CEST 2014

Nope updating shouldnt be a problem

The TRC5fixed works perfectly for me. The prototype "ReturnToStart" was
added to the "common" prototype, which is already on all the  pieces
(therefore inheriting "returntostart") so it does not need to be added
to the individual pieces. I also removed movement trails from the
"common" prototype because you said this was a feature you did not like.

If the CTRL V is gone from my module (which it is) but listed in the
edited module then you aren't looking at the same thing or mixing
modules up