[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Can you count pieces in a zone?

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 9 04:06:33 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

not easily :) But I'll clue you how without spelling out all the traits
/ strokes etc..

Think of a storing GP. when a piece enters the zone it increases the GP
by 1. When the piece leaves the zone it decreases the GP by 1.
Use a text label somewhere to display the value of the GP

If you want a reference of something to look at I had to show the
designers of Andean Abyss and 1805 (iirc) modules. You'll find similar
effect in them