[messages] [Module Support] C&C:Napoleonics - having trouble with dice

airjudden airjudden at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 07:23:52 CEST 2014

I am playing the first scenario (Rolica - French First Position).

My buddy sent me first logfile.  I am the Allies.

When you roll dice, you click the "dice tray" button.  It shows 7 dice
and then you click the number you wish to roll from the icon menu bar of
that window.

However, I cannot see any dice and when I click the button, nothing
happens: no pictures and no description in the description box, both of
which are supposed to happen.

Now, if I start the scenario, everything works just fine.

I thought maybe it was a 3.2.11 issue, but he is using the same version
and has no problem with it.

Any ideas?  Thanks.