[messages] [Module Design] GKC and location==$location$?

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 13 16:48:14 CEST 2014

No, either I am misunderstanding you or you were misunderstanding me. I
never thought you were stupid and not trying to make fun.

It seemed to me that you were saying that the documentation was
confusing and/or wrong in some way and I wanted to know why / what made
you think that because I thought it was clear (but now even I am
wondering when at first I was certain because your recent explanation is
much clearer to me what you are thinking).

I was also unclear if you had thought that "location" was a system
property or you had set it up because you did not originally explain in
your first post where you were getting "location" from

confusion abounds!

sorry for the misunderstanding :)