[messages] [Module Design] Newb question re: Altering a window type

hexrunner hexrunner at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:05:45 CEST 2014

I've been working on streamlining some original modules I created a
while back. Unfortunately, on one of them, instead of using a [Map
Window] for the main map, I utilized a [Private Window]. I have no idea
why I did it that way at the time but there it is. Is there any way in
which to alter that private window to a map window so that I can dock it
or will I have to reenter all the information there under a new window?