[messages] [Module Design] Hex edge snap to grid and rotation

dsdhornet david.a.fenton at gmail.com
Thu May 15 01:29:51 CEST 2014

Glad you solved it.  I haven't messed with custom classes, but maybe I
can learn a thing from yours.

Another option (one I had used), was to use a piece with an invisible
1/3rd, then add a non-rectangular trait using the same image (with the
invisible 3rd).  The non-rectangular changes the selection box to only
include the visible portion, so the piece looks and acts like it's only
2 hexes long while still rotating around a point centered in one of the
hexes.