[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Translating into English

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Thu May 15 13:29:59 CEST 2014

I'm not sure that is quite true. The untranslated locale has no defined
language and is displayed by default unless another language is
available and is selected by choosing a new language from the
Preferences language drop-down. it can be translated into any language
including English.

Note that changing the language in Preferences does not take effect
until you exit the module and restart it.

I could not reproduce the problem - I was able to over-ride an
untranslated module text with an English translation in a small test
module. If you are still having problems, please post a link to your
module.

Brent.