[messages] [General Discussion] Want to watch Old School RuneScape's players in working orde

alphagao alphagao123 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:11:37 CEST 2014

Play inside the action live and eat going to twitch.tv/runescape on
Saturday's 9pm (GMT) then relive the power by watching past broadcasts
in case you  __Buy 07 RS Gold[1]__.

Want to watch Old School RuneScape's players in working order? We still
have you covered too with Old School's guest streamers making the change
at 9pm (GMT)  every Friday.

Tomorrow night (15th March), ScapeSkill is our very special guest with
RSMurderer inside the chair on the 22nd with Dardan rounding from the
month around the  29th.

Meanwhile, Old School fans have been completely watching Is_My_Str_0
stream tonight. Saber Six might be manning the twitch controls in a few
days.

April's schedule is replenishing already however , if you're RuneScape
Twitch streamer who would like to join, we might adore to recognise
adequately how you feel that.  Check additional information on our
forums here or connect by sending an e-mail to livestream at jagex.com[2]

[1] http://www.mmo4sell.com/
[2] mailto:livestream at jagex.com