[messages] [Module Design] Moving all pieces from one board to another?

xeren spampowered at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 17:23:28 CEST 2014

Thanks for the advice, the unit/piece transition stuff looks fairly
straightforward, and resizing images to fix the hex sizes is trivial.

At this point I think the 'terrain piece' is probably the best solution,
because doing a check for any hex that has a unit/piece in it and then
moving that piece plus the 'terrain' piece with it seems like the
easiest way to simulate the earth moving along with the unit, so to
speak.

It will result in some weirdness like mountains and plains moving over
to a new board in the middle of an ocean right now, but we'll handle
that in playtesting ;)