[messages] [Module Design] Question about masking blocks

shilinski stan at hilinski.net
Sat May 17 21:25:23 CEST 2014

I think the option you're talking about controls who can mask a block
and not who can unmask it. You seem to be confusing this.

In the (many) block modules I've made, I also set the global option
"allow non-owners to unmask pieces" to "use pref settings." Then when
playing, we both agree to check off that box, and it behaves as you want
it to. Sometimes when I remember, I include this tip in the mod's
documentation.