[messages] [Module Design] Looking for a module designer to prototype a new game

jetjagaa alexhmcheng at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:45:37 CEST 2014

Howdy! I'm a game designer looking to have the current build of my game
(as well as future builds) turned into a module for private use. This
would be for remote play testing as well as a way to quickly stress test
the combat system.

If you're an experienced vassal module designer, please private message
me with a list of the modules you've created and your rate and I'll send
you additional details. Also, there will be a non-disclosure agreement
that will have to be signed before the project can begin.

Thanks for your time!