[messages] [Module Design] Can you count pieces in a zone?

Rindis rindis at backbreaker.com
Fri May 23 07:42:28 CEST 2014

This is pretty much something I've been wanting to do for ages, and
would love anything that gets me there. ^_^

Poking around the 1805 module, I'm seeing some prototypes that upon a
key command will move a piece into the removed box, and increment a
Global Property count for that action. (Well, in theory, it looks like
that's not in use currently.)

However, I want (and I think this is what Judd wants) to have this count
increment/decrement _whenever_ a piece moves in/out of a zone/map, even
if (_especially_ if) the user just manually puts the piece in there.
There's some other complications with what I want, but I'm pretty sure I
can work those out on my own, if I can just figure out how to get this
part to work.