[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Error trying to start VASSAL Editor in Eclipse

nosmadar2014 nosmadar2000 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 19:31:24 CEST 2014

Ubuntu 12.04 x64
Version: Kepler Service Release 1
Build id: 20130911-2042

I have a launch configuration which uses this main class:
VASSAL.launch.Editor

The arguments for my run configuration are:
--edit "/home/robert/Vassal Modules/WARPWAR.vmod"
and that file does exist at that location and it's owned by my user
'robert'.

When I run the Run Configuration, the VASSAL bug collector UI appears.
When I look at the error log, it looks like thr code thinks there is
someting wrong with the .vmod file.
However I noticed something really odd in the log, that the code is
trying to load the ZapWars Module instead of the module  I thought I was
asking it to load.

error log attached.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,