[messages] [Module Design] Remove first character from the value of a Dynamic Property

Flaney flaney at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 01:55:14 CEST 2014

I found a fix. Instead of messing with regex and trying to 'delete' a
portion of the text, I decided to use Property Layer Name to report the
unit. I have a layer called Status that updates the piece image
depending if it's damaged or crippled. The nominal layer was without a
Name, so I put the piece name I wanted there. In the report property, I
referenced $Status_Name$. 

Works fine.


Read this topic online here:

More information about the messages mailing list