[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Error trying to start VASSAL Editor in Eclipse

nosmadar2014 nosmadar2000 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 18:55:23 CEST 2014

<looking a bit embarrassed>....
At this point I honestly can't remember.  I think I tried this back in
early April, when I had just gotten the VASSAL source setup in Eclipse
and was trying to figure out how any code I wrote would be executed.
And I think I saw a forum post about running VASSAL in debug mode, and
that maybe where I got the idea that starting the Editor directly would
be useful.
Currenty I can get the Module Manager running in stand alone mode, so I
can open and edit modules.  And as long as the Eclipse debugger works in
that context, then I'll be fine.

Rob
 :oops: