[messages] [Opponents Wanted] A victory denied

StarPit starpit64 at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 19:32:04 CEST 2014

Hi!
Well, I have tried to play AVD online with a friend.
Think you should be able to reveal a VP chit if you rightclick them.

If you (German or Russian side) try to reveal a VP chit, you get
following hint if you rightclick the 2nd time: "Unlock - Wainting for
Axis". The problem is that the other player gets almost the same info
after rightclicking the same VP chit: "Unlock - Waiting for Soviet".

Because of this it was never possible for us to reveal the chits and
unfortunately we were never able to play this GREAT game.
It would be great if you would help us! :-)

Best,
Peter