[messages] [Module General Discussion] I'm New Here - Module Ideas

KiryuEX kiryuex at comcast.net
Sun May 25 23:16:42 CEST 2014

I'm not entirely sure this the best place for this topic, but here it
goes:

I'm ___VERY___ new to VASSAL and I'm still just learning how to use it.
However, even after only a cursory glance, I could see that the VASSAL
Engine has incredible potential. I was wondering if the following ideas
would be possible, for "mechanical" reasons and copyright/trademark
reasons:

Culcept: it's actual a video game series, but all the games are played
like a hybrid card/board game. It's been referred to as being like a
cross between 'Magic: The Gathering' and 'Monopoly' (an apt
description). More information can be found here:
http://www.culdceptcentral.com/index.php[1]

Also, would it be possible to make a module for the card game, 'The
Spoils'?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spoils_(card_game[2])
http://www.spoilsinventory.com/[3]

[1] http://www.culdceptcentral.com/index.php