[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Error trying to start VASSAL Editor in Eclipse

nosmadar2014 nosmadar2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:48:31 CEST 2014

Thanks but it's Ok, I figured out that I don''t need to start the Editor
by it's self.

Overall, what I'm trying to do is create a custom class for a module
which adds a couple of buttons to the menu.  The end gooal is for the
buttons to launch some Python code (via Jython). [ Long Story :-) ]
 I've already moved on to some new problems trying to get the custom
class to load in VASSAL.tools.DataArchive which I've kludged around for
now.

Thanks,
Rob