[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Error trying to start VASSAL Editor in Eclipse

nosmadar2014 nosmadar2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 19:10:49 CEST 2014

Actually I have one (sort of) related question.
So far I've been following the programming tutorial with mixed success.
I've gotten to the point where VASSAL actually does import my class from
the .vmod file and tries to figure out what to do with the custom things
in it by:
* Starting VASSAL, opening my modified .vmod file
* right click on the module and choosing Edit
* right click on [Global Options] and choosing import class  -- this is
where VASSAL.tools.ConfigureTree.importConfigurable  opens a
JOptionPane.   That result is returned to buildImportAction but the net
result is that I'm getting a perhaps reasonable error stating that
"Error adding WarpWarMods to Global Options.
VASSAL.build.module.GlobalOptions cannot be cast to
VASSAL.build.GameModule."

My question is:  Am I using the correct stesp to import my class?  There
is a   File / Import menu entry in the Module Manager window but that
seesm to be for entire moduels and when I've tried to use it, says that
my .vmod file is not in the correct format.