[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Vietnam War 1965 1975

lvieira luis_vieira at usa.net
Wed May 28 16:31:27 CEST 2014

Hi

Sorry for the late answer , but this pass week was a little full

My condition is more or else the same as you , that is , the last time
that I played this game was 1994 .... 20 years ago .... But I love it!

My proposal is the following :

1. Find the rules , in box of the rules :)
2. Read some pages and proposed one scenario , small to take out the
rust of pages :)
3. Setup the Vassal Module
4. Play ( I prefer IM instead of Skype because of the noise that will
disturb the rest o the family )

I will be on holidays , on the US California , between 5 and 15 of June
, but I  can do the 1 , 2 and 3 before departure

Your coments