[messages] [Module Design] Complete newbie taking on Warmaster

Geep jeff.thomson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 04:16:09 CEST 2014

"Add imported class"? Great, I'll try experimenting with that, thanks.

Any help with the pivot problem? Is pivot purely aesthetic, or is
something odd happening which causes my pieces not to change faces when
they pivot?
If pivot is just aesthetic is there any way to get the kind of pivot I
want by using rotate, but off-setting the centre of rotation? (other
than by adding large transparent pieces to my markers)

I'm now at the stage of having an almost playable mod (although it is
very rough), with the pivot issue being the main final hurdle. Thanks
for the help, and thanks to whoever wrote the many guides on building
modules!