[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Duplicate Card Drawn in Kingmaker (v1.0)

Morgoth wmg at arranwargamesclub.net
Mon Sep 1 07:46:02 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

I doubt it will happen if I run the game myself, but I'll see if I can
replicate the problem, and hopefully the game log will capture it.
Strangely enough, I did ask the chap who was showing me the game for
such a thing ... at the end of the game! :(

One thing, I did notice the VASSAL Version for the Kingmaker module is
listed as 3.2.0 ... would that be a problem for my Vassal engine
(3.2.13) at all?

Is it possible that it's just a time-lag\sync issue between players
whilst playing on the server?  The chap I was playing against said he
had to reboot his vassal engine a couple of times for some reason while
we played, then joined back into the game?

Thanks, Walts

PS:: Roos ... it did look odd as Roo onscreen!