[messages] [Module Support] Movement Trails

Charles McLellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Tue Sep 2 22:43:58 CEST 2014

I have some modules in which Movement Trails are normally off, but can
be turned on by right clicking a selected unit. In some modules when the
movement trail is turned on it goes from hex to hex as long as the unit
continues moving. In other modules, the trail only goes for one move and
then quits.

Unfortunately, the units I want to do one thing do the other and vice
versa of course.

How can this be controlled?

I have examined the Movement Trail properties and both types appear
exactly the same. I can note nothing in Preferences or other areas that
can be causing this. Any ideas?