[messages] [Module Design] Invisibility within a piece?

reddeblu reddeblu at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 23:15:45 CEST 2014

Oh boy, so I don't have an example off the top of my head but I can
point you in the right direction. You don't want to even touch the
invisibility trait for this, what you'll want to do is use a mask and
multiple pieces. Like the radio symbol should be a separate piece which
is made to always follow on top of the base piece, and needs to have a
mask with the radio graphic that is set to the owning players side, thus
letting them and only them see the radio symbol on the piece.

It's a bit tricky, but I hope that explains the general idea of what
you'll have to do to get this to work.