[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] HTML Help File - Bug suspected

Chatmourai cmassaloux at free.fr
Tue Sep 2 23:39:24 CEST 2014

I tried to reproduce the issue with another Vassal installed under
Windows and, as one could expect, all is working fine and the HTML help
file is correctly displayed in a browser.
This is a great news for me because it means I will be able to provide a
fully integrated help file with my module.
It doesn't matter if I cannot acces it myself,as it is obviously
targeted to other (hopefully non-KDE) users.

So,this suspected bug was indeed a real bug .. but in KDE or Java, not
in Vassal.

Many thanks for taking time to read my explanations and posting such
relevant answers.

Best regards,
Christophe