[messages] Edit: Re: [Opponents Wanted] Battlestar Galactica FFG

DAC1111 rohirrim_marshall at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 19:11:47 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

That post wasn't mines, lol. I am eager to get a 5 player game going.
You can be our 4th and all we need is a 5th.

Quick Edit: As I mentioned earlier, I would like to also use the Pegasus
expansion as well but I have been thinking about this regard again and I
think that it should be fine to add exodus as well since most of those
components are optional. We will not be using any of those optional
components at all until the newbies understand the game. So all exodus
will bring to the table are new characters and a revised execution rule
which was tweaked to be more balanced from Pegasus. So if you guys agree
to use Pegasus in our first game, I don't see why we can't add Exodus as
well. I will put off daybreak until everyone learns the everything else
because that expansion has a lot of mandatory new features we need to
implement.