[messages] [Module Design] Complete newbie taking on Warmaster

Geep jeff.thomson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:04:49 CEST 2014

I found the problem with the movement direction- a guide I found said
that the rotate options had to come before the movement options in order
to change movement direction, but it seems to be the other way around. I
must have changed this while trying to get pivot to work.

There's still the problem of what the piece is rotating around, however.
I have it set so that the usual pivot origins are the corners, as I
want, but if the piece pivots or rotates these origin points do not
change with the piece, leading to all sorts of weird pivoting. Is there
a way to fix this?

I've added the current version of the module to this post. Currently
only the infantry stands are up do date with the options I want, and the
set out isn't exactly pretty.