[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Issue with adding map board images (3.2.13)

joeyeti joeyeti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:45:09 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

I have an issue - I am editing the module vor Valor&Victory (tactical
WW2 wargame) and adding geomorphic map boards and defining hex grids for
them.

While doing that, some of the mapboards appear larger when I edit the
hex grid for them, thus I would need to resize the hexgrid - although
the PNG source files are of similar pixel size... I checked the PNG
files for any hidden differences, but they are the same - same pixel
size, same color depth, same DPI, everything...

Why is that, does anyone know?