[messages] [Module General Discussion] repairing "return to deck" in WS&IM module

mkiever mkievergame at tlink.de
Fri Sep 5 15:10:11 CEST 2014

I downloaded the module from the WSIM module page and opened it in
vassal 3.2.11 (later 3.2.13).
I open it and choose solo to have access to all four player windows
each with two decks of one card.
When I drag these cards to the main map and use "return to deck"
some go to the wrong deck (consistently btw.)

I then tried to repair the module in the editor but nothing really
worked,
there were even some odd things happening. See first post for details.

And yes, "return to deck" works in 3.2.13. I tried rebuilding the module
from scratch
and everything works as advertised.

Thank you for your time,
Matthias.